Thursday, September 03, 2009

Run on sentences FTW!

I'm so head-over-heels, for sure, unbelievably, without a doubt in love with P that my head spins, and my heart races, and my cheeks get a little rosy, and I can't help but smile and close my eyes and just savor it. It's rare that I'm certain of things in my life. I doubt things constantly. But this is one of those things that I just know is right. I have no desire to make him into something he isn't. I love every centimeter of him. I love the way he looks into my eyes. I love his soft hands. I love that he kicks ass at Rock Band. I love that he eats meat. I love his feet. I love that he loves science. I love how sexy he is on his bike. I love the way he plays with my hair. I love that when we spoon it feels like the most perfect thing that's ever happened to me. I love that he's always trying. I love when he sings along with a song playing on the stereo. I love when he calls me baby, darling, love, or honey bunny. I love being with him, and I love missing him when he's not around. I love him.

No comments: