Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Why is it when I am shopping for tampons, I am constantly forced to label my flow? Why must I conform to regular, super, or ultra super? What if I find my flow to be spectacular, or perhaps outta-this-world? Where can I buy tampons to help me express that my monthly visitor is so looked forward to that I blow up my fancy air mattress and give it my best sheets? How can I ever show my feelings, when my choices are regular, super, or ultra super? It is certainly not regular, infact, I have an over-abundance of "regular" tampons floating around my bathroom and bedroom. They never seemed to fit my flow's style quite right. And super and ultra-super... If someone told you you were "ultra-super", how flattered would you really be? Would you really feel welcome in their house, or would you find yourself feeling alienated and unwanted. Please, my fabulous moon visitor, come back to me every month. Our affair is rather fulfilling, and I couldn't bear to see you go!

No comments: