Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I had a great weekend. Paul and I did many things. Most important of them all, we went to New York City, and visited the Guggenheim. We saw the Zaha Hadid exhibit. She is an amazing architect, and she reminds me very much of the Fountainhead. Her work is futuristic and organic, and at the same time, and she encompasses the public space and well being into her building. Check her out, she is a genius.

In other news, I have finished Fierce Invalids Home from Hot Climates. The ending was less intense than Jitterbug Perfume but it definitely left me satisfied. In Jitterbug, the very last sentence of the book made the story complete. I started to read Atlas Shrugged this morning, but I promptly started to fall asleep. I will re-start it when I get home from work today, it's too hard to start a book when I am exhausted. I definitely could have used another day, but I'm not sure if I would have felt better coming back to work later, or if I would have felt better missing another day. Hmm...

No comments: